My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Monday 11 November 2013

TARGE 2013, PART ONE.

Last Saturday Targe 2013 was held at Websters High School in Kirriemuir. Too busy for a detailed post, so I will tease you with some photos to give you a flavour of the day.

                               General view of the main hall when we arrived, about 1030.
The massed racks of Dave Thomas' stand.

 A couple of shots taken during my go at the Oldmeldrum Wargames Group's Operation Biting participation game. This will get a post of it's own.


General view of the smaller hall, with the, by now, familiar Leuchars kamikaze participation game, and a view of Sholto taking a break from his Scheltrum Miniatures http://www.scheltrum.co.uk/ stand for a bite to eat and a visit to the popular, busy and successful bring and buy (no doubt planning to spend some of the money he got from me for some of his Chaco Wars range).

If you can't wait to find out about the show, my friend David has blogged about his visit to Targe http://ironmammoth.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment