My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Short busy week.

Thanks to the local Aberdeen Monday holiday, this was a short working week. As ever, five days work still has to be fitted into four. This left me tired in the evenings. The hot balmy nights here made it difficult to sleep, making things worse. With David on Holiday, there was no Wednesday game.

 On Thursday, Rick ran the Bessarabian Nights II scenario from Combat Commander: Resistance. I reprised my role as the Germans and Aidan took the Partisans, with Rick guiding Aidan on the rules.

Needless to say, the game swung back and fore, with one memorable sequence of initiative swopping, before I won by 3 VP on sudden death.

As it is a two player don't get enough chance to play this wonderful game. One of the disadvantages of a group of three.  

No comments:

Post a Comment