My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Friday 19 July 2013

Charity Shop Find.

Yesterday, whilst in my LFGS (Plan 9, Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen), my good friend Del pointed me in the direction of the Sailor's Society charity shop, as they had some Warzone figures for sale.

I popped in and had a look at what they had. although I was tempted by the plastic Imperial figures at £5 for 10 (although I already have about 60 of them in various stages of construction and painting), I was drawn to this:


Picked up for £20, my first look tells me that there are 20 painted Space Marines, 18 Orks and 32 Gretchin. Hopefully, I will get some time to have a proper sort out, but, apart from the figures, it looks like a near complete set.

I have ideas about what to do with it, but these will depend on how complete the set is.

No comments:

Post a Comment