My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Thursday 3 October 2013

MY FRIENDLY LOCAL GAMING STORE.

                     This is Plan 9 in Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen. It is my FLGS.
 As well as games, there is a large stock of comics and graphic novels as well as busts, statues and other collectables.
 
 This is the section that I always make a beeline for! The well stocked games section.
I have been a customer since the shop opened, in Rosemount Place, over twenty five years ago, before moving to it's present site. I have quite a few standing orders for comics and I also order most of my games here. I think supporting my local shop is the right thing to do even though it might cost a bit more.
 
The staff are fun, friendly and knowledgeable. They always have time for a chat, which mostly results in me spending some cash. Must be using charm spells! Don't get that with a virtual store.
 
Del is on holiday, otherwise I am sure he would have taken delight in showing off his 'noble chin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment