My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Saturday 7 September 2013

BLITZKRIEG BLITZ.

A busy week has limited my opportunities to update my blog. I am off for the next two weeks. Apart from a couple of trips, I intend to have a bit of a clear out, whilst progressing a few of the projects on the to do list.

Number three on my priorities list is my early WW2 project. I already have a selection of figures and vehicles in 20mm covering the early 30s onward and capable of covering historical conflicts as well as fictional VBCW type conflicts. I have added these to my collection.

I have already put the three Miniarons Panzer Is together. They are very simple 10 part kits (one of which is the alternate 20mm cannon turret) very similar to the Zvezda 15mm kits. I will build the other kits over the next two weeks, along with a couple of others.


No comments:

Post a Comment