My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

WHY NOW?

So, why have I decided to start this blog now?

Well, the past three or four years have been taken up with caring for an elderly parent with Alzheimers and managing the transition to a care home. That took up most of my time and left me socially isolated.

As I was mostly unable to carry on face to face gaming, I took great delight and inspiration from the many wargaming blogs. I had the idea that a blog would be allow me to keep all my friends and family in the loop, while sharing my gaming experiences.

The final push came on Sunday. I had been at an old friend's, delivering his birthday present. We got to reminiscing about the good old days. Later, I was editing my favourites and came across my proto blog. This is the result.

I hope, over time to give an idea of where I have come from, gamingwise, and where I am now!

Scene from a recent SAGA game.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment