My View

My View
VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.

Monday 15 June 2015

THE NATURE OF THE BEAST.

Not having blogged for ages, I felt that the longer I left it, the harder it would be.

My return to blogging has been prompted by a question asked on a Facebook page, quoting a problem encountered in a game, stating that this blog was responsible for the questioner coming to the game in question. It brought home that the blog has a wider reach than the Facebook group that I have taken to posting to and has the ability to inspire others.

I have undertaken to post regularly again, Not the battle reports of the past, but just a few words an pictures to give a flavour of what I am up to.

Here a few photos showing recent activity.

Across The Dead Earth.

Battle is joined.

Wings of War/Glory

Star Wars Armada.

Warband.

The Undead attack.

Stalemate.



No comments:

Post a Comment